List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] INVITE with RURI & Diversion Header (Call rating issue)
From:       Rashid Shakil <rashidshakil () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-06-24 22:35:57

Hello,

Quick question please,  following is an INVITE for a redirected call. Means original \
call from PSTN gets  redirect to another offnet number. If I am sending this call to \
a SIP peer can you please tell me which headers (RURI & TO or TO  & FROM)  are they \
going to follow to make call category decision (i.e. if the call is Local, Toll, \
Inter Lata). Means how they rate this call and which headers do they follow. Also can \
you please reference this from an RFC or any other draft as I was unable to locate \
the exact information. Thanks in advance for your help... The details of TN's are \
underneath the INVITE

Detailed Data:
INVITE sip:7088130669@20.27.16.29:5060 SIP/2.0