List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] about proto sip test-tool
From:       Joshua Morin <josh () codenomicon ! com>
Date:       2009-06-23 16:25:13

Hello,
We do have a wide variety of IPv6 commercial suites. It would be best to
take this off line from the the mailing list, I just don't want to seem
like I am spamming the list with sales inquiries. :-)
If you would like more information on our test suites you can email me
directly or info@codenomicon.com.

Cheers,

Joshua Morin
Security Engineer