List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] Section 4 in RFC 3891 - UAC behavior
From:       Back To Back User Agent <sipb2bua () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-17 11:16:13

Hello,

Thank you for your answers. I missed the part where it says that
INVITE w/ Replaces matches a single dialog and therefore will not get
forked at a state full proxy.

The other mail-thread "Early dialog can be replaced if Transfer Target
is the recipient of dialog (early) during Attendant Call Transfer" -
mostly discusses the forking case as well.

Is the only option left for Alice simply to try a new call after its
IP address changes? Would this behavior be acceptable to you?

Thanks,
Vishal