List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Receiving a bye]]
From:       Joegen Baclor <joegen.baclor () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-25 2:19:58

That could very well be the case.  I have seen a lot of interoperability
issues with G.729 particularly in terms of correctly choosing ptime.
Although, it is perfectly legal that opposite media streams use different
ptime, some implementations assume that what ever ptime was sent in the
offer should also be the ptime in the answer (perhaps due to read buffer
size pre-allocations).    Try forcing the offer ptime to 40 ms and see if
that changes anything.