List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] VOIP Test Cases----Urgent
From:       Joshua Morin <josh () codenomicon ! com>
Date:       2009-05-22 19:52:55

Hello Chandan,
You can check out Codenomicon's SIP server and client side negative
testing tools or also Ixia's IxDefend. These are commercial tools but
worth taking a look at. Also PROTOS SIP Test Suite which is a little out
of date but still good for negative testing.

http://www.ee.oulu.fi/research/ouspg/protos/testing/c07/sip/

http://www.codenomicon.com/products/test-suites.shtml#voip

http://www.ixiacom.com/products/display?skey=ixdefend_voip

Cheers,