List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] =?utf-8?q?Fraudulent_BYE_through_a_proxy_doing?=
From:       Iñaki_Baz_Castillo <ibc () aliax ! net>
Date:       2008-12-18 18:49:10

El Jueves, 18 de Diciembre de 2008, Paul Kyzivat escribió:
> You are tying this to the GW because the GW has a cost to you?
> If so, then why isn't it the GW that is generating the accounting?
>
> Or are you saying that you are routing the call to a GW, not controlled
> by you, that will bill you? And you want to generate your own accounting
> so you can bill back *your* customer?

Yes, that exactly.
In fact I can sure you that there are carriers that just offer their gateways
and a SIP access (closed by firewall, just accesible from your proxies as
client&provider). Also, they send you (the SIP provider behind them) a *not*
detailed bill, or maybe they send you a XLS with the CDR. Of course I don't
want to charge my clients based on a Microsoft XLS document from my carrier.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo