List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] sip phone suffers one-way speech during PSTN call
From:       "=?gb2312?B?zfTL3Q==?=" <wangsu () mail ! ustc ! edu ! cn>
Date:       2007-12-11 6:55:03

Hi all,
I met a problem that sip-phone experienced one-way-speech on the
direction to sip-phone in both sipphone-PSTN and PSTN-sipphone call.
I need you guys help me to confirm the hypothesis:
I got the trace files,
 Sip Phone-PSTN:
There are some SIP header and body fields that I haven¡¯t seen before in my sip
phone in the SIP183 message. They are ¡°session: media¡± and
¡°call-info:<sip:10.55.9.6>;appearance-index=1¡± in SIP header and (b): AS:64 in
the SIP bodies. Can they cause the one way speech problem? In my sip application,
these SIP header and body fields are not supported.
And also, there were SDP in both SIP 183 and 180, will this confuse the sip phone?

 PSTN-Sip Phone:
I also see parameter of ¡°(b): AS:64¡± in the SIP body. Could this cause problem
of one-way-speech? Since my SipPhone doesn¡¯t support this parameter at the
moment.

FYI (b)is bandwidth information, defined in RFC-3556.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,

Leo

School of Software engineering,
University of Science and Technology of China.