List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] [Sip] Call split and join
From:       Dale.Worley () comcast ! net
Date:       2007-10-26 18:12:13

   From: Sachin Srivastava <Sachin.Srivastava@hsc.com>

   Can any one tell me something about Call split and join featrure.
   is there any document mentioning this feature.

I don't know what you mean by "call split", but there is a "call join"
feature for ad-hoc conferencing:  RFC 3911 "The Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) "Join" Header".

The Pingtel SIP interopability test server tests the Join feature of a
UA:  http://interop.pingtel.com/#JOIN

Dale