List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] Call for implementation experience/issues
From:       Robert Sparks <rjsparks () nostrum ! com>
Date:       2007-07-24 22:12:21

Hi all -

The MMUSIC working group would like to know about problems that
implementors have had with ptime.

I know several folks have talked to me at SIPits about needing a
command instead of a request, and needing
to talk about different packet sizes for different streams.

Now would be a good time to send in what problems you're having and
why you're having them.

It would be best to send them to the MMUSIC mailing list. If you, for
some reason, can't - send them here
and I'll forward.

Thanks,

RjS