List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] Free Softphone with TLS and SRTP support.
From:       "Anand Kumaravel  - TLS, Chennai" <akumaravel () npd ! hcltech ! com>
Date:       2006-04-25 7:09:09

Hi All,
	We have implemented TLS and SRTP in our STACK,Is there any free
softphone with these capabilities? so that we can make an interop testing.

Thanks in advance,
Anand.K.

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is \
confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged or \
otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or \
the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, \
you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this \
message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify \
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.