List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] Xlite-soft phone
Date:       2005-12-30 8:45:43

Looks like people are mixing things.

xlite is able to have to proxy on a certain port, but xlite is not able
to have the callee at a certain port.

Thus, having the proxy at port 5050 and and dialing sip:user@domain:4000

will send an INVITE to the proxy at port 5050, but the request line is
   INVITE sip:user@domain
instead of
   INVITE sip:user@domain:4000

regards