List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    RE:RE: [Sip-implementors] query regarding sip parser
From:       "kotha naresh kumar" <kothanaresh () rock ! com>
Date:       2005-08-25 4:43:50

hi anshuwan   if u have a snippet code of sip parser in TCL which can i see  for me \
problem comes when interperter is parsing To,from ,request line this only takes much \
time others headers willbe parsed with in seconds  or else suggest me how to write a \
sip parser which will take less time please sir help me out of this  regards naresh   \
--Original Message-- From: Anshuman Rawat<anshuman.rawat@conexant.com> To: \
                <sip-implementors@cs.columbia.edu>
  Hi Naresh,

Tcl/Tk does not take such a long time for parsing. I have worked and
used on a SIP client which was completely written in Tcl/Tk and that
worked just as efficiently as any other soft SIP clients I have seen.

Regards,
Anshuman