List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    RE: [Sip-implementors] H.264 in SIP - question about profile-level-id
From:       "Kotler, Andrey" <Andrey.Kotler () polycom ! co ! il>
Date:       2005-07-26 9:42:47

Hi !

You should refer to ITU-T H.264 standard

>From the document

Conformance of a bitstream to the Baseline profile is specified by
profile_idc being equal to 66 = 0x42
Conformance of a bitstream to the Main profile is specified by
profile_idc being equal to 77 = 0x4D
Conformance of a bitstream to the Extended profile is specified by
profile_idc being equal to 88 = 0x58

Andrey