List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] SIP server transaction terminated state
From:       <innovation.interops () wipro ! com>
Date:       2005-06-28 7:10:55

Dear all,

    Can anyone tell me how to validate the following test scenario?

 Scenario:

    If an unreliable transport is used,ensure that the IUT,when an INVITE server \
transaction is in the Confirmed state enters into the terminated state after timer I \
set to T4 value expires.

      After getting ACK for any non-2xx response server transaction enters into the \
Confirmed state.But how i can ensure that the transaction has been entered into \
terminated state?

Thanks in advance,

regards,
geetha

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this \
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain \
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please \
notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately and destroy all copies \
of this message and any attachments.