List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] About UAC Core!
From:       Martin van den Berg <martinvdberg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-26 13:09:20

Hi,

First the UA core can have two roles: as Client and as Server. If it issues
a request it has the client role. When it processes a request is has the
server role. For most applications the UA Core has states. Events are
processed differently depending on the state and current role of the UA
Core.
I've made a design for a basic SIP UA: you can find it on
http://sip.huisetalage.nl

Hth

Martin