List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] Question on PUBLSH draft (SIMPLE)
From:       David Stuart <dave () sipquest ! com>
Date:       2004-03-31 22:56:24

Hi,

Could anyone please explain (in plain english) the purpose of the
entity-tag in the more recent drafts of the
draft-ieft-sip-publish-0x.txt documents?

The document explains WHAT to do with it, but not WHY (and since I don't
know why it's needed, I'm having some trouble deciphering what to do
with it).

--
David Stuart, SIPquest
Email: dave (at) sipquest (dot) com