List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    RE: [Sip-implementors] How to stop CDR?
From:       "Christian Stredicke" <stredicke () snom ! de>
Date:       2004-03-19 8:31:59

BTW keep-alive messages should include accounting information (money spent
on the call so far, maybe some rate information and remaining money on the
prepaid card). User Agents should display this valuable information.

Also from a legal point of view, I guess its better. The handshaking of
these messages can be interpreted as acknowledgement of the bill.

Unfortunately this topic did not make it to the radar screens of the SIP
inner circle so far. So there is no standard for this. Our calling card
system does it in a proprietary way.

Christian Stredicke