List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    RE: [Sip-implementors] INVITE without SDP
From:       "Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)" <christer.holmberg () ericsson ! com>
Date:       2004-03-17 12:19:26

Hi,

Some nodes don't support INVITE without SDP, even if it's allowed in the standard.

If you send an INVITE without SDP, there is no way to say "I want a vocal session". \
Of course, when you receive an offer in 200 OK you can accept/reject the media types \
and payloads you want, and indicate that in your answer sent in the ACK.

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland