List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    RE: [Sip-implementors] application/xpidf+xml
From:       David Stuart <dave () sipquest ! com>
Date:       2003-06-30 17:39:16

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 11:49, Adam Roach wrote:
> xpidf is a very old format, and was one of the very early
> proposals made to the impp working group. Its use is heavily
> deprecated. The document that originally described it is
> available at:
>
> http://www.iptel.org/info/players/ietf/presence/outdated/draft-rosenberg-imp
> p-pidf-00.txt

I'd have to say my favorite part of this document is the following:

"... The priority tag contains an integer that indicates the relative
preference of this address over other addresses. It is a floating-point
value between 0 and 1, with 1 being the highest preference."

:)

--
David Stuart, SIPQuest
phone: 254-8886 x234 web: http://www.sipquest.com/