List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    RE: [Sip-implementors] draft-ietf-sipping-call-flows-01-regd
From:       Alan Johnston <alan.johnston () wcom ! com>
Date:       2002-08-28 13:46:07

Hi,

Thanks for your comments on the document.

As an editing shorthand, the document does reuse branch IDs, tags,
Call-IDs, nonces, etc. which obviously would be uniquely generated in real
call flows.  There is a note at the start of the document stating that.

The use of Call-IDs, CSeq, etc within each call flow is correct, so I'm not
sure what your quotes of RFC 3261 relate to.

BTW, there is a newer version of the call flows, which has now been split
into three documents:

      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-basic-call-flows-00.txt

      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-pstn-call-flows-00.txt

      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-torture-tests-00.txt