List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    RE: [Sip-implementors] 200 OK retransmissions for INVITE
From:       feng zhang <y01317 () njupt ! edu ! cn>
Date:       2002-08-25 1:02:19

Hi,

  Please see below:

>Let me refrase the Amihai's question:
>The scenario is:
>UAC ------> INVITE UAS
>UAC <------ 200 OK UAS (Timer H started)
                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Why? Once "200 OK" is sent to transport
                                        layer,the INVITE server transaction is
                                        *destroyed* then, in RFC3261, no Timer is
                                        set for this "200 OK", the work is done by
                                        TU. So I think there is no transaction matching
                                        the retransmitted INVITE, then it is passed to
                                        the TU, the TU will take it as a new INVITE.