List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] branch parameter calculation
From:       Chetan M N <mnctek () sify ! com>
Date:       2002-05-24 4:37:26

Hello Everybody,

         I would be grateful if any body can clarify
the following question:

Why do we need to include the Proxy- Authorization field
while calculating the loop detection part(which is a cyptographic hash  ) of the \
branch parameter? This is  according to the latest draft \
(draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-09)

Chetan M N

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success!
Click here to know how http://education.sify.com