List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] RE: [IETF-SIN] SIP URL Comparison
From:       Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen () dynamicsoft ! com>
Date:       2001-06-27 6:28:58

Basic SIP questions belong on sip-implementors. ietf-sin is for the design
team looking at IN/SIP convergence.

Answer below.

This means that:

sip:jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com
sip:jdrosen@216.173.40.55

are NOT equal, even though a lookup of dynamicsoft.com yields 216.173.40.55.

-Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com