List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    RE: SIP/H.323 Gateway
From:       "Buchanan, Paul" <Paul.Buchanan () cwcom ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-02-28 12:43:09

I've been following the SIP developments with a number of suppliers...
SIP is being implemented in a number of gateways as intra Media Gateway
call control at the moment.

I've not seen these demonstrated but the list below gives you a starter;

Somethingtoshowware
3Com		 	Total Control Rack/Commsware
Nortel Networks  	CVX1800
Ericsson		 	IPT
Lucent			Softswitch
Pingtel/8x8		Net Centrex Application
Seimens		Surpass
Mentor /Broadsoft	?
Ubiquity			Helmsman
Marconi			IPN8900S
WTLabs			INX

Slideware-
Nokia
Alcatel
Cisco

If anyone has knowledge of active suppliers I'd like to see the above list
amended..

Paul Buchanan
Darkness Removal a Speciality
IP Net Technology Planning
Waterside House, Longshot Lane, Bracknell Berks RG12 1XL
TEL:			01344 704064
FAX:			01344 726304
MOBILE (BEST BET)	0780 833 8143
PA247.com		paulbuchanan@mail.com
"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from
themselves."