List:       silc-users
Subject:    New offer
From:       <silc-users () lists ! silcnet ! org>, <silc-announce () lists ! silcnet ! org>
Date:       2011-06-07 1:08:20

Countries of interest: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, \
Slovenia, Serbia

We sell proprietary information reports on green technology, renewables and \
alternative energy sources themes.

We are looking for companies to represent us in above mentioned countries.

You should be a company owner or a top management member, holding full power of \
attorney of the said company.

The main activity will be managing receivables from our sales.

We offer a commission based colaboration, therefore tied directly to our sales \
volumes.

Positive and long relationship with local or international financial institutions is \
essential, we will enquire for references.

Contacts: Richard@1new-position.com