List:       silc-users
Subject:    Re: [WEB REQ] binary download - GAIM/Silc
From:       Shawn <nothingstrivial () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-11 22:16:47

I'm not sure what version the silc plugin first appeared in gaim on
windows, but I do know that gaim v1.1.4 has the plugin binary built
in. You can get the install here ->
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gaim/gaim-1.1.4.exe?download
Additional info here -> http://www.silcnet.org/software/users/gaim/

Once installed you should find SILC listed as one of the protocol
types under the 'Buddy List > Tools > Accounts > Add > Login Options -
Protocol' drop down list.

Hope that helps!