List:       silc-devel
Subject:    Asked the key to his success, Bonds replied: "Talent.
From:       Mortimer <jvrvv () aloha ! net>
Date:       2007-07-11 8:01:35

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Geek-Speak Glossary: A Manager's Guide to IT Terminology The New
Generation of Microsoft Certifications: What's at the Core? He brought
me here, he's got a lot of expectations and me getting hurt, I'm sure it
doesn't help out. "All the guys clapping behind him and stuff. As a
library registrant, you will receive a complimentary subscription to the
TechRepublic member newsletter.

dubbed Operation Slapshot by investigators with the creative energy of a
pair of roller skates, was Janet Jones, wife of hockey player Wayne
Gretzky. With files from the Canadian Press Continue Article Related
Internal Links Burnett not upset by Ricciardi's comments Johnson rejoins
Blue Jays as No.

Hall of Famer Willie McCovey, whose bronze statue overlooks the cove,
received a big ovation during the pre-derby ceremonies, as did former
Giants outfielder and manager Dusty Baker. He brought me here, he's got
a lot of expectations and me getting hurt, I'm sure it doesn't help out.
Russell Martin, C, L. "He does whatever he wants," Pujols said. Ichiro
Suzuki hits an inside-the-park homer to win all-star MVP honours. " Mays
threw out the ceremonial pitch to Reyes, posed briefly for pictures
wearing his No. Carl Crawford of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays homered in the
sixth for the AL, and Victor Martinez of the Cleveland Indians hit a
pinch-hit, two-run homer in the eighth.

Outfielder Alex Rios represented the Toronto Blue Jays for the second
straight season, and served as a defensive replacement. That's just all
it's about. Alex Rios, left, celebrates with teammate Roy Halladay after
hitting the game-winning single to defeat the Cleveland Indians. I have
to go out and play for my teammates.
, and Los Angeles Dodgers catcher Russell Martin, a Toronto native who
grew up in Montreal. "It was cool, exciting, a lot of buildup," Morneau
said.

Alex Rios, left, celebrates with teammate Roy Halladay after hitting the
game-winning single to defeat the Cleveland Indians. Derechos limitados
del Gobierno de EE.

"He is probably the most gifted player that ever lived.
Minnesota Twins first baseman Justin Morneau of New Westminster, B.
Among the first-time participants were Minnesota Twins first baseman
Justin Morneau of New Westminster, B. "I wanted to do it in my heart;
it's just that I'm not capable of doing it anymore. Putz, who conceded a
pinch-hit single to Dmitri Young of the Washington Nationals and a
two-run homer to right by Soriano, his third in all-star competition.

After Downs induced a fielder's choice on an unsuccessful sacrifice bunt
attempt by Grady Sizemore, Towers had to watch as the Indians loaded the
bases on Jeremy Accardo. "I think it's just terrible the way it's gone
down, that's all.

Balls were up in the zone, I wasn't locating very well and they took
advantage of it.
"But it was a good time. edu Acerca de NovellNovell, Inc. John McDonald
singled to score Zaun, with Curtis Thigpen and Royce Clayton crossing
the plate on the double by Wells.
" "If he wants to get upset, he can get upset," La Russa said. Rick
Tocchet at the World Series of Poker Home :: Web Directory ::
hockeydaily News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend
Clientfinder.

Ivan Rodriguez, C, Detroit.