List:       silc-devel
Subject:    Re: [BUG SUB] Does not build on Mac OS X.3 - silc-client
From:       Christian Horchert <chorchert () veedev ! de>
Date:       2003-12-25 23:28:13

I ggogle a bit around and foud, that sound under OpenBSD there was a
similar
problem back in 2001:
http://lists.silcnet.org/pipermail/silc-devel/2001-August/001899.html

The problem occurs with the toolkit also and can be fixed the same way.

I also recognized, with MacOS X 10.3.x it seems to be no need for
setenv CFLAGS -no-cpp-precomp and specify powerpc with configure for the
toolkit anymore.

Christian