List:       silc-devel
Subject:    RE: Win32 Client
From:       Pekka Riikonen <priikone () silcnet ! org>
Date:       2001-08-29 20:10:26

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Michael J. Bacon wrote:

:
: > I guess you're using the binary package from the website.  Well, I had and
:
: 	Yes, I am using the latest binary Win32 toolkit binaries from silcnet.org.
:
: 	These are the errors I am receiving from the linker:
:
: Linking...
: silc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void * __cdecl
: silc_calloc(unsigned int,unsigned int)" (?silc_calloc@@YAPAXII@Z)
: silc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
: silc_free(void *)" (?silc_free@@YAXPAX@Z)
: Debug/silc.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
: Error executing link.exe.
:
: silc.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
:
: 	I am linking to silc-toolkit-0.5\win32\libsilc\Debug\libsilc.lib and
: silc-toolkit-0.5\win32\libsilcclient\Debug\libsilcclient.lib, added all the
: include paths to the project's alternate include file list, and copied over
: the preprocessor directives.  Still no luck.
:
: 	If you could send me your stub project perhaps I can figure out what I am
: doing wrong?  I'm sure I am doing something silly, but I sure can't find it.
: Alternatively I can mail you my project stub and you can try to find my
: flub - whichever works best for you.
:
Attached testi5.zip which is the "client" I used in the testings.  At
least it just compiled just fine...

	Pekka
 Pekka Riikonen                    | Email: priikone@silcnet.org
 SSH Communications Security Corp. | http://silcnet.org/~priikone
 Tel. +358 (0)40 580 6673          | Snellmanninkatu 34 A 15, 70100 Kuopio
 PGP KeyID A924ED4F: http://silcnet.org/~priikone/pubkey.asc

["testi5.zip" (APPLICATION/ZIP)]