List:       silc-devel
Subject:    [Silc-devel] Server admins
From:       "Pekka Riikonen [Adm]" <silc () poseidon ! pspt ! fi>
Date:       2001-02-02 11:19:36

Hello,

Ok, it is clear that there is people who definitely want to link their
server to the silc.pspt.fi router.  Two servers (one local and one remote)
has been linked already and more is coming.

The procedure is following:

o Setup your server and email me the IP address, FQDN and the port of the
  server.

o Then appear on the #silc (of course at the time when I'm there) and
  we'll exchange information such as passwords for the server and I'll
  help setting up the server and config file etc.

Those who are running servers should take the source code from the SILC
CVS as it has a lot bugfixes that does not appear yet in any release.

If the server (or client) crashed I suggest running them inside a debugger
(gdb) and sending me the backtrace and the line where it crashed, unless
of course you know how to fix it.  (You can get the backtrace by command
bt in the gdb when it crashed)

That's about it.

	Pekka
 Pekka Riikonen                    | Email: priikone@poseidon.pspt.fi
 SSH Communications Security Corp. | http://poseidon.pspt.fi/~priikone
 Tel. +358 (0)40 580 6673          | Kasarmikatu 11 A4, SF-70110 Kuopio
 PGP KeyID A924ED4F: http://poseidon.pspt.fi/~priikone/pubkey.asc