List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] A heads up to Dell manufactured "Appliance" Owners
From:       Sidewinder moderated discussion list <sidewinder () adeptech ! com>
Date:       2010-01-19 18:15:52

Sidewinder hardware support is much clearer since the McAfee purchase of Secure \
Computing.  Hardware is now covered as part of your support contract, and for the \
same duration.  You can upgrade to same business day hardware support, too, which I \
don't believe was an option under Secure Computing.

Matthew Harrell
Plex Systems
(248) 391-8000
mhar@plex.com