List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] Command Line DNS Changeover
From:       Sidewinder moderated discussion list <sidewinder () adeptech ! com>
Date:       2009-08-27 20:00:30

I am in the process of writing a Perl script to "baseline" a 70004 Sidewinder to the \
standard required configuration that we require.

However, I am having issues with the DNS portion of the Sidewinder.

A subsection of the script writes the required named.conf.i and named.conf.u files. \
Created the directories with appropriate TE and even created the necessary files \
within the directories, but when I run the 'cf dns mode=splitdns" which is supposed \
to go from the out of box transparent mode to split mode, the system responds back \
with "dns error: ParseError: missing command"

None of the man pages nor the docs nor support are able to shed any light on how to \
do this.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.