List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] Sidewinder Digest, Vol 30, Issue 8
From:       Sidewinder moderated discussion list <sidewinder () adeptech ! com>
Date:       2006-09-25 17:32:52

Reminds me of the Chesire cat:  the way to go depends a great deal on where
you are trying to get to.

We don't have any defined users on our Sidewinder at all aside from very
very small number of firewall administrators.  Most of our control is by IP.
For Internet access,  we use a proxy behind the firewall.

SO, the question would be:  why do you feel the need to import your AD users
onto the sidewinder (what proxy(s) do you intend to have authenticate
individual users?)

JRJ