List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] skype doc
From:       Sidewinder moderated discussion list <sidewinder () adeptech ! com>
Date:       2006-07-18 19:02:44

All:

I sent a 'configuring g2 for skype' doc to a different list (the g2 users
yahoo list), but I thought there might be some of you that might like to see
it as well.  Big thanks to Christopher Sather, the author, a member of my
team.  The moderators won't let me post the document, so if you're
interested, please e-mail me directly at:

scott_montgomery@securecomputing.com

Thanks,

Scott