List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] 6.1.2
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2006-03-28 15:28:09

Hello!

> Has anyone apply the update 6.1.2 to their Sidewinder appliances yet?

According to customer service CDs will be shipped in early April.
At least that's the information I got for my order.

So probably you won't get many answers from outside Secure Computing,
yet ;-)

HTH,
Patrick M. Hausen
Leiter Netzwerke und Sicherheit
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25        Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100