List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] Webproxy configuration- a newbie
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2006-03-06 16:17:52

Dear all !
I'm newbie and the first to do on G2.
I'm deploying Sidewinder G2 to WebProxy Server. Please
guide to configure WebProxy Server on G2, but on 1 nic
(and nat redirect to Internet ).

A other problem is:
When I configured to demo WebProxy Server on internal
burb to allow clients access to External
Burb(Internet) but had a alert: "Access denied by
firewall rule" (I configured Proxy rule to permited
Webproxy Server).
I do not know why !

Please help me !

Le Trung Kien- Service Engineer