List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] Script To Modfy Crontab
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2005-12-13 20:31:55

Thank you all for your help.
The solution was much easier than I expected.

#!/bin/sh
/bin/cp /etc/crontab /etc/crontab.bak
/bin/echo "INFO - /etc/crontab HAS BEEN BACKED UP to /etc/crontab.bak"
/bin/echo "
# Comment
0 2 * * SAT     root    Admn    command" >> /etc/crontab
/bin/echo "INFO - /etc/crontab HAS BEEN MODIFIED"
exit 0

Mario Covarrubias Jr., CISSP