List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] Configuring SNMP on Sidewinder G2
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2005-02-23 15:36:53

Hi All,

Thanks to all your suggestions. I was able to configure the SNMP Agent on my
Sidewinder G2. As was pointed by Kavin it was purely access policy issue
which I was able to figure out.

One more thing I have noticed in this exercise that I would like to share
with you. SNMP listens only on the 'first' interface associated with the
specific burb. I had an alias interface on the same burb but it was not able
to answer to 'snmpwalk'.

Thanks & Regards,

Amod Phadke
amod_phadke@persistent.co.in
Member of Systems Administrator
Persistent Systems Pvt Ltd
DID  : +91-20-25602475
Cell  : +91-9325502607
"Persistent Systems is the Gold Sponsor of SOFTWARE 2005, April 26th-27th,
Santa Clara, CA"