List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] Cisco VPN clients and passing traffic
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-07-02 1:34:57

I have a Nortelīs Contivity Client (4.61) in a WinXP machine (behind
a Sidewinder 5.2.09) connect to a remote Contivity, I think that the
 setup is similar:

1.-	Configure the VPN concentrator for NAT-T support and the
UDP port for NAT Traversal  (in my case is UDP 10001).

2.-	Create two UDP IP filter rules:
Internal IP (burb internal)--> External IP (burb external) -->UNI--
-->Source Begin UDP Port (0) ----> Dest UDP Port (500) ---> Address
Rewrite NAT (local)

Internal IP (burb internal)--> External IP (burb external) -->UNI--
-->Source Begin UDP Port (0) ----> Dest UDP Port (10001) ---> Address
Rewrite NAT (local)

3.-	Try to connect
Good luck!!