List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] Parsing Of SendMail Logs
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-06-25 12:33:23

Not wanting to reinvent the wheel, I should point out that these are
regular sendmail logs.  If you go to sendmail.org you might find some
information about how to parse these logs.  Also, a quick google
search using "parse sendmail logs" and "sendmail logs analysis"
unconvered several interesting applications including SMA and sawmill.

The only difference here seems to be the burb desigation after
"sendmail", in parentheses.  Not sure if that's going to be a problem.

--Greg