List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] vpn tunnel with VRF routing help
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-06-11 20:34:32

Here is the deal.  I have a Cisco router sitting behind my firewall that
is trying to make a vpn connection to another router behind a PIX
firewall.  When the router was initially configured it was behind a PIX
firewall and was able to make the VPN connection in the VRF tunnel no
problem.  Now that it is behind the Sidewinder G2 v6.1 it can not.  We
can get the VPN to work with using VRF.  But with VRF it does not work.
I have, ESP, udp 500, 4500, and AH configured in ipfilters and we know
the VPN actually works.  We can get that up, but not using VRF routing.
HELP!!!