List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] Changed http header filtering, now Squid doesn't work
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-04-30 16:21:50

Please disragard this e-mail.  I didn't realize that I was not supposed to edit the \
squid.conf file via emacs from the command prompt.  You're supposed to use the \
included editor under "Advanced".  My settings were wiped out because I entered them \
using emacs.

It's moot, anyway, since I can't use Squid.  Since Squid cannot do HTTPS \
transparently, I'll be using the Sidewinder HTTP and HTTPS proxies, instead.