List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] Without SmartFilter, is using Squid WebProxy useful?
From:       sidewinder-admin () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-04-07 13:13:38

It's actually TRANSPARENT mode I'm looking for, but other than that, I'm in agreement with you.  I think that's the route I'm going to take.  I like using Squid at home on my Linux firewall, but I'm not as convinced it's right for the services my company provides for our internal customers.

Thanks for the information.