List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] RE: Sidewinder digest, Vol 1 #521 - 4 msgs
From:       sidewinder-admin () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-03-08 20:21:14

I can certainly see why they would do that. We have an HP Proliant
ML-330 G3 that we are trying to install G2 6.0 on and even though Secure
Computing has certified G2 to run on the ML-330 we continue to have
problems with it not recognizing the CDROM drive and not even being able
to boot with the HP Storageworks DAT40 tape drive connected. They've
been working on it for over a month now without a solution, so it's
obvious they have trouble supporting  a broad range of hardware.