List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] Error after applying Patch 5.2.1.03
From:       sidewinder-admin () adeptech ! com
Date:       2003-10-08 19:35:40

I am in the process of upgrading from 5.1.1 to version 5.2.1. I just
applied patch .03 and am getting the following error in the
/Var/packages/install_errors logs:

NULL DESCRIPTION in /usr/X11/man//cat3/glGetString.0
/sbin/ldconfig; warning: can't open /usr/X11R6/lib/libfreetype.so.6 (no
such file or directory), skipping

I get this same message for the following directories as well:
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXIE.so.6
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXp.so.6
/usr/X11R6/lib/libPEX5.so.6

Can someone help me out and let me know what I need to do?

Thank you very much in advance!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential, trade secret or privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a
violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
message.