List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root) queuename: Cannot
From:       sidewinder-admin () adeptech ! com
Date:       2003-05-31 20:03:14

Sidewinder is a "domain" based system which means that it has an
additional level of partitioning for security besides standard Unix
permissions. Try "ls -lyF" to see the actual domain typing for files and
directories. Once you figure out what you need to set it to (look at
/var/spool/mqueue.1), use "chtype <domain>:<type> file" where domain is
the domain that the sendmail in that burb runs in and the type should be
simular to the one on /var/spool/mqueue.1.

--
Matthew Huff           | One Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations | Purchase, NY 10577

["Matthew Huff (mhuff@ox.com).vcf" (text/x-vcard)]