List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] postmaster@firewallhost.mydomain.com
From:       sidewinder-admin () adeptech ! com
Date:       2002-12-12 4:49:05

if you do a mailq and its list email you will see the emails in
/var/spool/mqueue.2 if in the external queue or mqueue.1 if in the internal
queue, you wont see the the actual name of the email but a bunch of df and
qf files in these directories, do a mailq | more and look to the left and
you should something under Q-ID, well that is what file that email relates
to and remember each email has a df and qf specific to it, and if you manual
rm emails please
remember to do a cf server sendmail restart