List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] Renaming Burbs
From:       sidewinder-admin () adeptech ! com
Date:       2002-05-31 13:29:38

Hello,

call "cf burb query" to get the index of the burb you want to rename.
Lets say burb DMZ has index 3 then rename it with
cf burb modify index=3 name=NewName
Then in a shell window go to directory /etc/sidewinder and copy file
nss.conf.DMZ to nss.conf.NewName and do a
chtype nss3:conf nss.conf.NewName

Reboot the Sidewinder and check that VPN-SA's and Client Address Pools
that referenced DMZ are correct.

We did that serveral times on different machines and it all works fine.

Best regards,
Franz Herrmann