List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] Base-Lining Tool for SW 5.x
From:       Klaus_Gröger <kg () abacom ! net>
Date:       2002-03-31 8:02:44

I would enable the snmp Option on the sidewinder, take a linux box or a unix box and simply run a snmpget against the sidewinder. You will find anything in the MIB. In the handbook is also a sheme of the MIBs of the sidewinder. I run mrtg from Tobias Oetiker to sample my statistics.

Hope that helps

best regards

		Klauzi