List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] PPTP Out Through Sidewinder 5.2.0.1
From:       "Miles Standish" <mimics_clone () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-03-21 15:47:38

Try changing the rule you gave to be a bi-directional ipfilter rule.  I
suspect that if you were running tcpdump on the external interface(s) of
your firewall you would see gre packets going out and coming back to be
stopped at the firewall.  That at least is where I would first start
checking.

If you do make the change to a bi-directional rule, look at restricting the
dst_addr/bits to something more restrictive if at all possible.